What do you know about the affiliate program of Flipkart? Can you earn a lot from doing affiliate marketing for Flipkart?
In this post, I will share what you need to know about the affiliate program of Flipkart and how much you can earn if you sign up for affiliate marketing with Flipkart.
Flipkart, a popular Indian e-commerce site that sells everything from cheap books to expensive televisions. And, like many other e-commerce giants, there is also an affiliate program of Flipkart.
But is it worth it? Can you earn a lot from doing affiliate marketing for Flipkart?
HOW DOES THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OF FLIPKART WORK?
Flipkart Affiliate Registration
First, you will need to sign up for affiliate marketing on Flipkart, and you will receive a unique tracking ID. Use this to recommend visitors from your website or social media page to the Flipkart site. And when a visitor makes a purchase using your link, you get Flipkart affiliate commission.
HOW DOES FLIPKART AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?
The Flipkart affiliate program is easy to use.
All you have to do is direct people from your site to Flipkart. Whenever people click on your links and links, you earn money. This money is better realized when people make purchases on Flipkart.
WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OF FLIPKART?
To start affiliate marketing for Flipkart, you will need a website and a bank account number to receive your Flipkart affiliate commission via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
However, if you do not have a valid bank account, you can receive Flipkart affiliate commission as gift cards (Voucher).
And if you don’t have a website yet, you can start by creating a free website using Google Blogger, even a simple landing page will work.
The link for Flipkart affiliate marketing registration is https://affiliate.flipkart.com/
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN BE EARNED FROM THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OF FLIPKART?
Obviously, the Flipkart affiliate commission is not among the highest affiliate marketing commission. Unlike referral hosting affiliate programs that offer up to 70% commission for affiliate referral, on Flipkart you get about 5% to 7% commission.
To be honest, you may not make a lot of money from Flipkart affiliate program if your blog doesn’t have a huge number of active and loyal subscribers, but it can be an additional way to monetize your blog and earn extra income.
People who earn real money from membership are professionals and have been doing this for years. So, if you are a beginner, you can earn a living, or you may not earn it, but you can quickly get additional income.
WHAT DETERMINES YOUR EARNING IN AFFILIATE MARKETING WITH FLIPKART?
The Flipkart affiliate commission you earn depends on the type of product you are promoting. Cheaper products like a pen worth 6.71 USD, can bring you a commission of no more than 0.34 USD.
But if you are promoting products like TV sets, smartphones, and other electronics or equipment worth about 536USD or more, then you can easily earn somewhere around 21 USD.
Another important thing that determines your earning in affiliate marketing with Flipkart is your niche. For example, if you promote electronics and gadgets on Flipkart, they offer a lower commission of around 4-5%, whereas if you promote products like clothing and consumer goods, you can earn a higher Flipkart affiliate commission of around 8% or even more.
Note that Flipkart affiliate commission amount can change from time to time, you can subscribe to Flipkart affiliate newsletter to stay in the know or check with Flipkart affiliate support.
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OF FLIPKART
- Flipkart affiliate registration is easy: Anyone who has a simple website can start affiliate marketing with Flipkart, it takes less than 30min to start promoting Flipkart products.
- Flipkart is a trusted brand: Flipkart is not just popular; the company is known for good Customer support and they have lots of good reviews and this makes it easy for affiliate marketers and bloggers to trust the affiliate program of Flipkart.
- Product for almost every niche: As a Flipkart affiliate, you have tons of products to promote because Flipkart is an e-commerce giant that sells almost everything.
- Flipkart affiliate commission is decent: When compared to other affiliate programs, your earning for affiliate marketing for Flipkart is not bad
- Flipkart affiliate commission payment is fast: Because they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, they pay their affiliate marketers one month after orders are completed. But you can be sure you will get your affiliate commission payment on time.
METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING IN FLIPKART
How to use the Flipkart e-gift Voucher?
The affiliate program of Flipkart offers 2 payment methods.
Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF)
Your Flipkart affiliate commission can be sent to you via traditional Electronic Funds Transfer, which means money is transferred directly to the bank account that you provided during your Flipkart affiliate marketing registration.
- Gift Card
Your Flipkart affiliate commission can also be paid to you as a voucher. The Flipkart partner team will send you an email with the PIN code of your electronic gift voucher. This voucher is valid for 1 year and can be used directly when paying by selecting the voucher option.
The minimum payout of Flipkart Affiliate is about 5 USD for voucher and about 15 USD for Electronic Funds Transfer method.
COOKIE DURATION FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING ON FLIPKART
Note that the cookie duration is 24 hours, which is the same as that of the Amazon affiliate marketing program.
USEFUL LINKS FOR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OF FLIPKART
Flipkart affiliate marketing registration, Flipkart affiliate login links, and other useful links are availably below for your ease of access.
- Flipkart affiliate registration: Click Here
- For Flipkart affiliate login: Click Here
- Flipkart affiliate FAQs: Click Here
- Flipkart Terms & Conditions: Click Here
- Flipkart affiliate commission: Click Here
- Flipkart Affiliate Tools: Click Here
Choose a niche that you are really interested in and view the products related to your niche. For example, if you are interested in smartphones then it better to make an overview video or write an article (Review) about it, leave your affiliate link at the end of the article or in the description of the video.
Thanks for taking the time to read my piece.
I love building websites, creating content, and building brand awareness for clients through digital marketing strategies that lead to measurable success.
I am the founder of Rindx.com, Tycoon Concept, and Bloggers Gratis.
- BUSINESS2021.11.25How to Start Your Internet Publishing Business from Scratch
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP2021.11.13How To Become A Freelance Video Editor – A Complete Guide
- STORIES/OPINION2021.10.308 Interactive Website Walk-through Tips for Organizations
- GENERAL2021.10.27Best Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe