. Have you Liked too many Facebook posts, photos, comments, and Pages? Here is how to unlike something on Facebook quickly. .
If you like too many Facebook pages, it clutters up the news feed and makes it difficult to track your family, friends, and all the other updates that you really care about. If you liked too many pages in the past, and now you no longer have a relationship with them, then by following a few simple steps, you can simply unlike these pages on Facebook.
STEPS ON HOW TO UNLIKE SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK
On Facebook, you can only like or unlike posts, photos, comments, and Pages.
To unlike posts, photos, comments, and Pages that you previously liked, follow the steps below.
To unlike a post or photo that you previously liked on Facebook:
Step 1: Go to the post or photo. .
Step 2: Click “Like” to unlike the post or photo.
To unlike a comment that you previously liked on Facebook:
Step 1: Go to the comment.
Step 2: Click “Like” to unlike the comment.
To unlike a Page that you previously liked on Facebook:
Step 1: Go to the Page.
Step 2: Click “Liked” to unlike the Page.
How to unlike multiple pages in the Facebook app
- Tap your photo to go to your profile
- Tap… (under the profile picture on the right) to access the settings, and then select View Connections
- At the top, click Categories > Pages, Liked pages, and Interests
- Then click Filters > Date and select the start and end dates of the search
- Tap… next to the page – then select “unlike” in the pop-up window to “unlike”.
Get more help on how to unlike something on Facebook
- HOW TO USE FACEBOOK TO GET A JOB – 12 FREE TIPS
- HOW TO DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
- HOW TO PROTECT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FROM HACKERS
- RECOVER HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND SECURE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT .