The wide-angle camera in the iPhone 12 Pro has improved low-light photography, all thanks to the improved ISO speed combined with the wider aperture.
During Apple’s iPhone launch event, the company took the time to highlight the 12-megapixel camera’s ability to take photos in low light on the back of all iPhone 12 models, partly due to the wider aperture. 27%.
Information about the ultra-wide and wide-angle cameras posted to Twitter by Matthew Panzarino using the Halide app and by the developers showed that the three cameras on the back of the iPhone 12 Pro have the same 12-megapixel resolution and are both capable of creating Output images with a resolution of 4,032 x 3,024 pixels.
The major difference that Apple emphasized is that the wider aperture on the wide-angle f / 1.6 camera is wider than the f / 1.8 aperture of the similar wide-angle camera on the iPhone 11. This means the phone model. New allows more light to enter the sensor. Meanwhile, the telephoto and super wide lenses have apertures of f / 2.0 and f / 2.4, respectively.
In addition, iPhone 12 Pro also has the difference in ISO speed range, wide lens with a range of ISO 33 – 5,808, telephoto lens that supports ISO from 23 – 2,208 and ultra-wide lens with ISO from 24 – 2,304 . All are wider than the comparable ranges of the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. A wider ISO range will generally allow the camera to take pictures over a wider range of brightness.
The focal lengths of each camera are equivalent to 13mm, 26mm and 51mm unchanged from the previous generation, as are Phase and Contrast autofocus systems. At the same time, the ultra-wide lens uses phase-detection AF only. The app also lists the camera’s minimum and maximum exposures as wide as 1 / 71,000 – 1 second, while the telephoto and ultra-wide range goes from 1 / 45,000 – 1 second.
While the specs are mostly related to the iPhone 12 Pro, the ultra-wide and wide-lens specifications are quite similar to the iPhone 12.
Other announced changes include Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision HDR and 10-bit HDR video recording capabilities. At the same time, the iPhone 12 Pro series also has LiDAR support, Shift OIS and Apple ProRAW support.
The iPhone 12 Pro Max has a slightly narrower telephoto lens aperture – f / 2.2 but has 2.5x optical and 12x digital zoom instead of the 2x zoom and 10x digital zoom of the iPhone 12 Pro. The actual ultra-wide-angle shot of the iPhone 12 Pro in low light is also quite excellent. Expected, photos taken by iPhone 12 Pro Max will be even more excellent when it reaches users.
Phone price in nigeria – Buy used Samsung Galaxy S20 128 GB on jiji,ng
infinix note 7 price in nigeria
- Both New and used infinix note 7 price in nigeria may range from 65,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira
- Both New and used infinix s5 price in nigeria may range from 25,000 Naira to 80,000 Naira
- Both New and used infinix s4 price in nigeria may range from 20,000 Naira to 60,000 Naira
- Both New and used iphone 6 plus price in nigeria may range from 65,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira
- Both New and used iphone 6s price in nigeria may ranges from 60,000 Naira to 90,000 Naira
- Both New and used iphone 6s plus price in nigeria may ranges from 60,000 Naira to 90,000 Naira
- Both New and used samsung s6 price in nigeria may ranges from 40,000 Naira to 160,000 Naira
- Both New and used infinix note 4 price in nigeria may ranges from 30,000 Naira to 50,000 Naira