We strive to make our services and website content accessible to all users, including people with disabilities. We are working to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Providing accessible information:
We strive to make our services accessible to all users, including people with disabilities. We are working to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are constantly improving to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed to be viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum), which is currently essential for almost all users.
- The website’s technology complies with the W3C standards and properly uses markup and style sheets.
- The navigation system includes only text and does not contain graphics (except for our logo).
- The text size can be increased or decreased on all pages.
- The site map is available to provide information about the structure of the website.
- Images that convey important information have an alternative text. If the image is used for decorative purposes, the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is transmitted solely by colour.
- Headers are added to all links.
- Almost all the content is searchable.
- The colour scheme provides a high level of contrast.
We appreciate your feedback.
If you have any comments or questions, you can send them directly via our feedback form.