“100 Tips to increase sales volume and close business deals with less time and effort” is a quick guide that will help you improve your performance, efficiency, and professionalism,
The tricks on how to increase sales volume and close business deals compiled in this guide will definitely help in achieving a high level of sales with less time and effort.
For convenience, I have divided all the 100 tips on how to increase sales volume and close business deals with less time and effort into categories.
I am sure that they will be useful in your work and business and will help you become a successful salesperson whether you are selling products or services.
Here you go!
100 Tips to increase sales volume and close business deals with less time and effort:
GENERAL RULES OF DIALOGUE WITH A POTENTIAL CLIENT
When having a conversation or business negotiation, the following rules of dialogue will help to increase sales volume and close business deals with a potential client quickly:
- Stick to a business-like communication style.
2 Speak clearly, calmly, and concisely.
3 Speak with a smile on your face.
4 Show respect.
5 Find out the client’s name, refer by name at least 3 times per conversation.
6 Show concern — ask questions about what the other person cares about. Naturally, the questions should relate to your product.
7 Develop or use a ready-made conversation script.
8 Stick to a pre-planned guideline.
9 Improvise using the client’s responses.
10 Aim to end the dialogue with a deal.
TIPS FOR STARTING A CONVERSATION WITH A CLIENT
When starting any business conversation, the following tips of starting a business conversation should be applied, they have proven rules that have helped a lot of salesmen to increase sales volume and close business deals:
- Start with a greeting.
- Refer by name.
- Watch your intonation.
- Don’t be aggressive.
- Don’t raise your voice.
- Try to please the other person.
- If possible, find the points of contact.
- Tell them why you are calling and how long it will take.
- Use leading questions to identify problems.
- Don’t argue.
TIPS FOR PRESENTATION OF AN OFFER
When presenting an offer to a potential client, the following tips for presentation will help to increase sales volume and close business deals:
- Develop the text of the presentation in advance (Write something down).
- Speak consistently and simply.
- Voice the advantages and benefits of the product.
- Do not use highly specialized terms and characteristics.
- Give clear examples of the profitability of the offer. For example, how much money you can save when buying or using a product.
- During the presentation, keep in touch with the potential client by asking questions.
- Try not to sell, but to create a desire to buy.
- Make sure that the story takes a little time — about 2 minutes.
- Finish the presentation logically-offer to make an application.
- After making an offer, keep silent, let the other person continue the dialogue first.
TIPS FOR WORKING WITH OBJECTIONS
When dealing with complaints from your customers, you need to communicate with care.
The following tips for working with objections:
- Try to eliminate doubts at the presentation stage.
- Use the information collected during the dialogue to work out objections.
- Distinguish between refusal and objection.
- Respect the other person’s right to refuse you.
- Think in advance how you can work out the most common objections.
- If the customer says that it is expensive, say that a quality product can not be cheap.
- If the client needs to think about it, specify what issues remain unclear for him.
- If you don’t want to buy right now, try to find out why.
- Try not to offer additional discounts, even if the company’s rules allow it. The discount reduces the profitability of the transaction and in most cases reduces the manager’s income.
- If the objections could not be worked out, try to keep in touch, for example, offer to subscribe to the newsletter. Perhaps your offer will interest the client later.
TIPS FOR INCREASING SALES AND CLOSING MORE BUSINESS
To boost your sales and close more business, you need to create more awareness and strengthen existing relationships.
Below are tips to revive your business when sales are going down or you are not getting enough business:
1.Make as many calls and meetings as possible.
- Expand your customer base with cold calls.
- Spend more than half of your time with existing customers. According to statistics, they bring most of the profit.
- Work with mail: send reminders and information about promotions.
- If possible, establish regular and periodic deliveries.
- First of all, offer products with maximum profitability.
- To sell on the same day, emphasize that the offer is valid for a limited period of time.
- Offer more than just a product or service. Provide care and control.
- Conduct additional sales.
- Keep your promises.
WORKING DAY PLAN
- Use your working time productively.
- Remember that you can only work effectively for about 6 hours.
- Do not overwork, it reduces the overall performance.
- Call in the morning or immediately after lunch.
- Make appointments in the afternoon.
- Set aside the morning hours to plan your day.
- In the evening, fill out reports and set tasks for tomorrow.
- Periodically rest for 15 minutes.
- Automate the process of making a report and dialing phone numbers. This will help you save time.
- Clearly separate working and non-working hours.
SELF-MOTIVATION TIPS FOR INCREASING SALES AND CLOSING MORE BUSINESS
- Write the relationship between the number of sales and revenue. Keep this diagram in plain sight.
- Plan your income.
- Set a goal. This can be a large purchase, for example, real estate, or a vacation in an expensive resort.
- Read books that describe the success stories of other salespeople.
- Practice auto-suggestion and psychological self-adjustment.
- Find a mentor to follow.
- Visualize the results achieved.
- Imagine how you will feel when you reach your goal.
- Strive to become the best in the department.
- Participate in professional competitions.
PERSONAL QUALITIES — TRY TO DEVELOP THEM
Developing the following qualities will result in the increase of sales volume and closing business deals faster;
- Stress resistance.
- Control of emotions.
- The ability to improvise.
- The ability to plan your day.
- Speech and communication skills.
- Individual benefits.
- Work on improving the script.
- Look for new approaches and methods of work.
- Attend training sessions regularly.
- Learn from colleagues and bosses
- Be the initiator of the exchange of experience.
- Analyze failures.
- Eliminate errors and inaccuracies.
- Read useful literature.
- Make it easy for customers to contact you.
- Be the initiator of innovations.
TIPS ON HOW TO BECOME THE BEST IN YOUR FIELD
- Work harder than everyone else.
- Learn when others are resting.
- Follow the 20/80 principle.
- Filter out unnecessary actions.
- Look for non-standard solutions.
- Stay tuned for new products.
- Look for the best ones to learn from.
- Analyze the overall situation in your field.
- Speak as if you have already received the application.
- Keep orders on your desk, computer, papers, and head.
Use these 100 Tips to increase sales volume and close business deals with less time and effort every day and you will see that your work will become easier, and your productivity and income will increase.
ADDITIONAL TIP: CREATE A STRONG ONLINE PRESENCE
The online presence of your business includes your business website, social media profiles, and membership in online popular directories.
A strong online presence helps in establishing brand credibility and trust.
Trusted brands get more referrals.
For creating a strong online presence for your business, Tycoon Concept is a trusted brand.
Do you have more tips on how to increase sales volume and close business deals?
Kindly share with us in the comments below.
Web Designer, Identity and Graphics Designer, Blogger, Tech lover, and WordPress enthusiast.
The founder of Rindx.com and Tycoon Concept.