Table of Contents Hide
Do you want to start testing Nike products?
The Nike brand has become synonymous with quality, comfort, and practicality in sportswear. A pair of Nike sneakers is the perfect choice for both sports and everyday activities.
You can start testing Nike products if you sign up for Nike Product Testing Program. The Product testing program allows consumers to be involved in testing Nike products in their chosen sporting area.
Whether you play tennis, play basketball, run, or lift weights, you too can sign up for the testing program and start testing Nike products. Below is a helpful guide for increasing your chance of being accepted to be testing Nike products.
Guidelines For Getting Accepted To Start Testing Nike Products
- Nike prefers consumers who regularly train in their field. You want to make sure you describe in great detail how well and often you play basketball, run, play tennis, or other sports. They like to know that their product will be used to their advantage.
- Not all applicants will be accepted into the program. Sometimes they are looking for a specific type of athlete or looking to test a particular shoe size. It is always a good idea to reapply at a later date. It may take more than 1 attempt to get accepted.
- Only residents of the United States may be accepted into the program and NCAA athletes are not eligible to join the program.
- You do not need a credit card or social security number to be accepted.
- Sample sizes are usually WHOLE sizes like size 9, size 10, size 11, etc.), when filling the testers application form make sure you select the whole size instead of sizes like 9.5, 10.5, or 11.5.
- Fill out the application in detail! And be as specific as you can be!
Note: After submitting your application, it may take weeks to get a response from the Nike Product Testing Program.
All applicants who are accepted into the program will be notified by email and Nike will periodically send invitations to invite participants.
When you start testing Nike products, you will be asked to put on their shoes and give your feedback on your experience while using the product being tested. It’s an amazing program, plus you get to wear free shoes for some time.
TO GET MORE INFO AND JOIN THE PROGRAM VISIT:
Nike is primarily known for its sportswear.
Known for its footwear, apparel, and equipment, Nike is the world’s largest athletic apparel company. Originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports, Nike was founded in 1971 with the aim of becoming the goddess of victory in Greek mythology. Nike has over 76,000 employees globally and is one of the most valuable brands in the sports industry.
Nike Products FAQ
Why do people like Nike products?
They understand the importance of both a healthy diet and exercise. Nike has capitalized on this trend with its wide range of products and promotional marketing efforts. In addition to wearing athletic shoes for sports, Nike has also noticed that people are no longer just wearing them for sports.
What are some of Nike’s main products?
As the Nike Brand name implies, Nike sells performance equipment and accessories designed for sports activities, including bags, socks, sports balls, bats, gloves, protective gear, eyewear, timepieces, digital devices, and other sports equipment.
What country does Nike manufacture its products in?
Nike shoes are made almost exclusively outside the United States. There are now 14 countries producing Nike shoes, with 96% of them produced in Nike’s factories in China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Nike’s total production worldwide is accounted for by the two largest manufacturers, China and Vietnam.
Tag: Voiceoftheathlete Nike, Nike shoe tester, Nike wear tester, Nike test product