Rindx.com is an online resource hub created to inspire both emerging or established entrepreneurs and startups.
On rindx.com, we strive to provide our readers with valuable business advice, technology updates, entrepreneurship guides, and lifestyle tips.
Our readers are mainly entrepreneurs aged between 24 to 45 years.
TYPES OF GUEST POSTS
- SPONSORED GUEST POSTS
We accept quality content with a backlink to be submitted to Rindx.com as sponsored guest posts for a small fee. All our sponsored posts are promoted across our social media platforms.
Paid links submitted to Rindx.com will be tagged with rel= “sponsored” in accordance with Webmaster guidelines.
- STANDARD GUEST POSTS
We are happy to accept Guest Posts that bring valuable and actionable insight tailored towards entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Standard Guest Post can link to authoritative sites like Statista, YouTube, Forbes and Wikipedia that provide information like market trends, industry statistics, and other valuable content as needed. However, no promotional links like Affiliate links or links to commercial companies or personal websites will be allowed in the body of the post.
Guest contributors are allowed to the author’s website in the author bio to help them gain visibility. We strongly prefer links that are relevant to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Contributing articles as Standard Guest Post is free, although all guest articles submitted will be reviewed.
OUR GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- Topic: Your topic must be relevant and provide value to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Headlines: The headline should clear and descriptive
- Tone: Your post tone should be informal and shareable
- Research: Thoroughly research and use data and statistics to support your And note that all sources should be hyperlinked, including images.
- Outgoing Links: We do not have a limit to the number of outgoing links authors include in their articles. However, these links should be highly relevant to the article’s content, and to our wider audience of entrepreneurs
- Proofreading: We will not accept posts with spelling and/or grammar errors
- Language: We use British English
- Format: Write your post using Google Docs.
- Wordcount: Wordcount should be 500-2000 words
- Images: Image sources must be sited
TYPES OF CONTENT WE ACCEPT
- All content must be unique and
- We accept list-based ‘how-to’ articles and actionable tips and guides
- Articles should be original, have positive intent and exact post must not be published elsewhere
- Articles should be error-free, fluent, and readable
- Topics must be relevant to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Both pitches and drafts are accepted.
CONTENT WE WON’T ACCEPT
- Posts that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Posts are too promotional for your business.
- Posts containing offensive or inaccurate information.
- Posts that are irrelevant to our target audience.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR GUEST POSTS PITCH
Please complete the form in the link below or Click Here to send us an email and include the following:
- Your name and email address
- A detailed pitch and target keyword
- The proposed guest post headline
- Previous writing samples
Note that Rindx.com has final discretion with regard to what is published on our site. We reserve the right to edit your headlines, body copy, and anything else.
And by submitting a guest post to Rindx.com, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
Our editorial team will review your submission and create a contributor account for you with profile picture, bio, and social media accounts links and send more information and instructions to help you make your contributions without hassle.
We are excited to have you.