Sellfy is a cloud-based e-commerce solution that helps writers, illustrators, designers, musicians, and other creative people create websites to sell their products.
You can set up a showcase to display digital products, add product widgets or built-in “Buy” buttons to your website or blog.
The storefronts include separate product pages to showcase your products, including a demonstration with images and previews from Soundcloud, Vimeo, and YouTube.
The platform also includes fraud prevention tools to prevent customers from sharing files online.
Top 8 Reasons to Start Selling with This eCommerce Platform
There are many advantages that sellers get from using Sellfy powered online shop. Here are some of the benefits of using Sellfy for your online business:
- Professional-looking website and advanced customization options
- Secure file hosting and automatic product delivery
- Instant payments via PayPal/stripe
- Advanced marketing tools
- Sales tracking and analytics
- Custom domain settings
- Discount and sales
- Settings advanced tax settings and b2b sales capability
Creating Your Selffy.com Account.
You can set up a storefront and upload items during your Selffy 14-day free trial. During this time, you can test all the functions of the platform for free. Verification will be done after you select your subscription plan.
Sellfy.com – 18 Important Features of Sellfy
- Multi-currency support.
- Advertising newsletter.
- PayPal and Stripe integration.
- Preview of multimedia files.
- Customizable branding.
- Buy buttons and widgets.
- Codes for discounts.
- Global tax support.
- Customer accounts.
- Images in product descriptions.
- Customizable product pages.
- Social discounts.
- Marketing analytics.
- Setting up emails.
- Fraud prevention.
- Instant payouts.
- Product download protection.
- Customizable showcase.
The Cost of Using Sellfy
Sellfy operates on a subscription basis, not on a commission basis. You pay a monthly or annual fee for using the service without any additional fees charged by Sellfy. However, the payment system, Stripe, and PayPal charge a transaction fee.
As a Sellfy user, you can start with a monthly subscription and upgrade to a higher tier or annual plan at any time. We will calculate the difference during the upgrade so that you don’t pay for any days in your subscription twice.
If you sign up for a paid plan but find that Sellfy.com does not work for you, they can help cancel your subscription and refund the money within the first 30 days from the date of your subscription. After that, you can still cancel your subscription at any time. However, you will not get any refund. Most likely, your subscription will end with the next billing date.
And they offer a free plan that offers free access to some features.
WHEN TO START SELLING
In order to sell products using Sellfy.com, you must have an active subscription plan. It is not possible to sell products during the trial period since ordering in the store is activated after you launch a subscription.
HOW YOU GET PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL ON SELLFY
All payments are credited directly to your PayPal or Stripe account. Sellfy does not collect or process payments, so you will not need to wait for payments.
Customers can pay using PayPal or their credit card. It’s up to you to decide which of the two payment methods you offer. You can integrate PayPal and Stripe (for card payments) or use only one or the other.
Since both PayPal and Stripe checkout allows customers to pay with a credit or debit card, you can operate your Sellfy account with just one of PayPal or Stripe.
SELLFY IS A SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
Sellfy submits all stores and products to Google and offers you SEO settings in your store settings. It is important to note that although they provide SEO settings, they do not sell your products as part of their service. You will be responsible for marketing your store and products.
Selffy.com does not offer marketing or advertising services. Sellfy provides functionality for selling products online but will not attract traffic or attract customers to your store. Instead, you’ll want to use the SEO settings and share links to your store and products to get traffic.
TYPES OF PRODUCTS YOU CAN SELL WITH SELLFY.COM
Digital products You Can Sell
Digital products are classified as products that can be downloaded in a downloadable file format (e.g., pdf, epub, mp4, avi, jpg, png, jpeg, tiff, etc.).
You can sell digital products like;
- E-books, magazines, document templates, etc.
- Tutorials, movies, animation
- Design such as fonts, wallpapers, 3D models
- Photography, such as Lightroom/Photoshop presets, layouts, stock photos
- IT and technology, such as applications, games, and hosting
- Subscription-based products (e.g., fitness plans)
Physical Products You Can Sell
Physical products are classified as tangible goods that can be shipped to the customer’s location.
You can sell physical products like;
- Goods and clothing
- Jewelry and accessories
- Decorative and applied art
- Decor and household items
- Tips For Launching An eCommerce Business On A Shoestring Budget
- How to Write a Product Review That Sells
- eCommerce Marketing: 11 Strategies to Put in Place to Boost Your Sales
We are a team of innovative copywriters with years of experience writing compelling copies including web content, press releases, newsletters, advertising materials etc.
The Rindx copywriting team also offers writing services to both individual and corporate clients.
Click Here to Hire Us
- LIFESTYLE2021.12.03SportyBet – 9 Best Alternatives to SportyBet App In Nigeria
- BUSINESS2021.12.02Small Business Development Strategies to Implement in 2022
- BUSINESS2021.12.01The Benefits of Cyber Security Analytics Tools to Businesses
- BUSINESS2021.11.30Top Managed Service Trends To Watch Out For In 2021-2022