Nigerians Latest News: The Release Of 29 Students

Nigerians Latest News is here
Spread the love:

The Gunmen who took 39 students from the forestry college in Northwest Nigeria on March 11, previously released 10.
Finally, they have released the remaining 29 Nigerian students. – Nigerians Latest News.

Precisely on March 11, 2021, it was reported that 39 students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization of Northwest Nigeria were kidnapped.

After the kidnap, reports says that 10 students were previously released.

 

What About The 29 Remaining Students?

 Today’s Nigerians Latest News contains the good news of the newly released remaining 29 students who were kidnapped by Gunmen.

“The Kaduna State Police Command has reported to the Kaduna State Government, the release of the remaining students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization,” said Samuel Aruwa, a local state security official in a statement on wednesday.

Having had 10 students previously released out of 39, the newly release of the remaining 29 students of the Federal College Of Forestry Mechanization was confirmed on Wednesday 5th May, 2021.

 

Nigerians Latest News On The Situation Of The Remaining 29 Students In Kaduna State

This Nigerians Latest News is a hope full event.

Nevertheless, the remaining 29 students who arrived the police headquarters in the city of Kaduna on Wednesday night were erroneously weak and unkempt.

There’s a case of a female student who was carried into the building because she was unable to walk. Meanwhile, others were quickly taken into the hospital for possible treatments.

Nigerians Latest News Updates On Bandits In Nigerian Schools

Although the journalists were not permitted by the police to speak with the students, we have heard and learnt from Nigerians Latest News on the increased kidnaps of students in Nigerian Schools.

Parents, siblings, friends and beloved ones are praying and crying for their children who have been victims of student kidnaps.

On a good note, the governor of Kaduna, Nasir el-Rul-fai was found on different occasions, saying that his government will not negotiate with any “bandits,” or pay ransomes.

The chairman of the parents’ association, Abdullahi Usman said a ransome was paid for the newly release of the remaining 29 students but refused to say who made the payment.

ALSO READ
1. No.1 Joe Biden’s Sincere Speech On Americans Failure
2. List of 10 Good Business For Ladies In Nigeria 2021
3. POSITIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS LIST FOR STUDENTS OF SUCCESS
4. Side Hustle for University Students in Nigeria

My Opinion On This Nigerians Latest News

I would say that from the contrast in the statements of the government of Kaduna and that of the chairman of the parents’ association:

There is definitely something, someone is hiding from the people. If this is true in such a situation, then it’s very improper!

Even the official, Samuel Aruwan in his statement, didn’t make mention of ransome paid for the newly release of the remaining 29 students.

Instead, he encouraged the freed students to “put the past behind and work hard towards a happier and successful future ahead.”

Aside all these, can’t the government of Nigeria put a stop to the kidnapping of Nigerian students?

Source: Al Jazeera, Reuter

Author Profile

Nigerians Latest News: The Release Of 29 Students 1
Joseph Edem Bassey
Joseph Edem Bassey is a simple writer, blogger, minister and journalist of the people and for the people. He loves to help people positively while pursuing positivity.
He has been in the blogging business for over a year and still counting. Hoping to take over the internet with positive, helpful knowledge in every aspect as possible.
Get the scoop from us

Spread the love:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *