A technique of combination of a woman’s eggs and man’s sperm in a special laboratory is called In Vitro Fertilization. Letting sperm fertilize with eggs from the woman’s ovaries Culture Media in a laboratory after removing them are all involved in this process including monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process.
With the intention of establishing a successful pregnancy the fertilized egg is implanted in the woman’s uterus after it undergoes embryo culture for 2–6 days. In the laboratory in the supervision of trained medical personnel the whole process of collecting eggs and sperms, fertilizing, incubation and embryo transfer is done. Then, in order to confirm the pregnancy, the pregnancy test is done after 14 days.
Fulfilling the dreams of countless hopeful couples thousands of families has been created due to this medical paragon. The most affordable IVF treatment cost in Jabalpur is offered by considering all the factors decided by the hospitals and clinics.
The cost is very budget friendly which ranges around Rs.65,000 to 1,30,000.
In Vitro Fertilization Procedure
- Egg Collection – Usually lasting only for half an hour the egg collection is a simple, painless procedure. With the help of a scan probe the eggs produced by mature follicles are retrieved during this process. This procedure is performed under anesthesia because it may make you slightly uneasy although the procedure doesn’t hurt. Typically, an admission of 3-4 hours is required at the same day.
- Fertilization – To create several embryos we carefully fuse an array of collected eggs and sperm from you and your partner together. To help improve the quality of the resultant embryos, additional technologies, such as Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection, pre-implantation genetic screening, pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and intra cytoplasmic sperm injection may be recommended to you. A simple IVF procedure may be advised to you alternatively.
- Embryo Development – We would have ensured that we created several embryos during the fertilization phase which can now be categorized for quality by their appearance and integrity.
- Embryo Transfer – Into the uterus of the woman the resulting embryos get shifted.
- Pregnancy – In order to check whether the procedure has been successful we will invite you in for a pregnancy test two weeks after your embryo transfer. Then, once you’re six weeks into your pregnancy, we’ll perform an ultrasound scan to check for a heartbeat.
- Follow-Ups – To rule out potential complications we recommend regular follow-ups if your IVF cycle has been successful. Sometimes, a torrent of emotions in couples can be stirred up if IVF cycles don’t bear fruit. Through individual counseling sessions, couples that may have experienced unsuccessful IVF cycles will seek to connect by us. A range of alternative fertility options that can be pursued are presented and complimentary consultations to offer relief and support in the face of grief are offered by these.
Causes Of Infertility
Both men and women factors can cause infertility. About 40% of infertility problems re due to male infertility, 10% infertility cases reasons are unexplained, 40% of infertility problems are due to female infertility and remaining 10 % by both partners.
- I am a professional freelance writer. I am passionate about writing healthcare-related articles.