If you have been searching for the best alternatives to Google Adsense or how to monetize a blog without Adsense, this post is the answer.
Have you tried applying for AdSense but got disapproved or should I use the hard word ‘REJECTED’?
Have you searched for other ways of monetizing your blog but couldn’t succeed? No worries, this article is for you.
In this article, you will learn several ways to monetize your blog with or without AdSense.
What Is Google AdSense?
AdSense is one of the biggest and largest advertisement network on the internet.
AdSense was founded by Google which is popularly known as the number one search engine in the World.
AdSense typically pays higher than most of the advertisement network and that is why everyone wants to use AdSense in their site.
AdSense has also frustrated many bloggers through Ads limit, rejection, pin verification issues and many more.
That’s why many bloggers are asking “HOW CAN I MONETIZE A BLOG WITHOUT ADSENSE”?
Well, we have many ways to monetize a blog but today you will be learning 5 LEGIT AND PAYING WAYS TO MONETIZE A BLOG WITHOUT ADSENSE.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING:
This is one of the easiest ways to monetize any blog. Affiliate marketing has made it possible to monetize even a week-old blog.
Affiliate marketing is classified into different forms such as:
- Cost Per Action (CPA): This is one of the best affiliations.
Here you place an advert on your site and if your visitors click on the advert and perform an action such as sign up, subscribe, download and many more, you will get paid.
- Cost Per Sale (CPS): This is the most popular affiliation.
You earn a percentage of sales generated for a particular product.
CPS consist of two forms namely;
- Tangible Goods: Tangible Goods involves promoting physical products such as shoes, clothes, phones and so on. It is quite hard to make money while promoting tangible goods because people prefer going to the market to buy goods especially if your targeted audience is African countries.
- Intangible Goods: Intangible goods involve promoting invisible products such as web host, domain, data services and many more.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL): CPL Is also known as Pay Per Sign up (PPS). When you refer a user to a site and the user sign up you will get paid.
- Pay Per Install (PPI): Here you share an app and you get paid per installation generated from your URL or banner.
- SPONSORED POST:
With sponsored post you get paid by easily uploading a post about a company or brand to your site. You can typically earn more than 200$ per sponsored post you upload in your site depending on the brand you partner with.
- SELL EBOOKS:
Unlike affiliate marketing when you sell your eBook you’ll keep 100% of the revenue if you apply proper strategies. For those in the health niche; if you create an eBook on how to lose belle fat, there’s high possibility that your eBook will be purchased.
- USE ADSENSE ALTERNATIVES:
Ads network like Mediavine and SheMedia pays higher than AdSense in terms of CPM.
For publishers with low traffic, you can go for ads networks like Infolinks, Adsterra, Propeller ads, and many more.
- LINK SHORTENER:
With link shortener, you’ll shorten your post URL and when your visitors click on the URL they will have to watch an ad for few seconds, and then they will be redirected to the post. You will get paid per ad watched.
- SELL COURSES AND TUTORIALS:
You can sell courses and tutorials on Udemy and get paid or start up a YouTube channel and monetize it.
BEST ALTERNATIVES TO GOOGLE ADSENSE
WAYS YOU CAN MONETIZE A BLOG WITHOUT ADSENSE SUMMARIZED
- Add paid Reviews section and get paid to write reviews, companies pay review bloggers because reviews help in providing important information about products they sell.
- You can add paid membership to your website and make only paid members have access to highly valuable restricted content.
- You can make money with your blog by hosting paid webinars and promoting them with your blog.
- Create an Amazon Affiliate WordPress Shop
- You can make money with your blog by adding a Platform as a Service and charge users’ small money to use online tools like Invoice Generator, Short link, or URL Gen.
- You can add a job marketplace to your website and making money from linking talents with employers.
- You can offer web design and development services on your blog and making money working for your readers wo need help to take their business online.
- You can earn money from your blog selling website and email Themes and Templates
- You can offer Graphics works or design services on your blog and make money online
- You can make money by accepting donations from your blog audience
While trying to figure out how to monetize a blog without Adsense, remember that Blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires time, consistency, and doing the right thing at the right time.
Sometimes you might be spending and not earning from your blog but don’t give up look for a mentor that will guide you through this blogging journey.
Have a nice day😅
- 7 Smart Business Tips for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT: VALID OR FAULTY?
- WHY YOU SHOULDN’T RELY ABSOLUTELY ON ADSENSE IN 2020