If you use Microsoft Outlook for correspondence or as your email client, you may want to know how to add signature in outlook. As a Microsoft outlook user, you can automatically add a signature to your outgoing emails.
Here’s how it’s done.
Step by step guide on how to add signature in outlook
Create an email signature
- Choose “New Email”.
- Then Choose “Signature > Signatures”.
- Now Select “New” and then type a name for your new signature, and choose “OK”.
- Under “Edit signature”, type your signature and then format it the way you please.
- Choose “OK” and then close the email.
Now to check if it works.
- Choose “New Email” as if you want to compose a new message.
- Your newly added signature should be displayed under the text area.
If you have several signatures, go to the default signature selection and select the one that should be displayed in new messages. You can always change your signature to another one when writing an email.
Why it’s important to add your own email signature in Outlook
In Outlook, you can create one or more personalized signatures for your email messages. Your signature may include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
You can configure Outlook so that signatures are automatically added to all outgoing messages, or create your own signature and add it to messages on a case-by-case basis.
The signature on your emails adds a little sparkle and helps people connect with you. But manually writing your name and contact information in each message is tedious-and not necessary. Automatic signatures save you from having to repeatedly specify your contact details in each response.
Thanks for taking the time to read this guide on how to add signature in outlook.
Click here for more help on “How to Add Signature In Outlook”