Have you ever thought about creating a Facebook account? Do you have issues with Facebook Login? or You just need help with some basic facebook issues.
This post contains lots of answers for solving facebook related issues.
You may not have decided to join this social network yet, but you are curious. Or maybe you already use it regularly but want to know how you can further personalize your account, better configure your privacy settings or create a fan page.
Facebook.com is a network that offers users a lot of opportunities, so you will surely find something for yourself. Currently, Facebook is one of the most frequently used social networks for sharing content and personal information with friends and family; at the same time, it can function as a means of working interaction.
In this guide, we will show you how to create your Facebook account step by step, how to log in to your account safely, as well as how many ways you can log in to your account and configure other settings.
HOW TO REGISTER ON FACEBOOK STEP BY STEP?
- Visit ⦁ www.facebook.com/
- First, you need to enter your real name, email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- If the system indicates that your password is not strong enough, try adding more characters or combining uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Click “Create an account” (remember that you must be at least 18 years old to do this).
- You will need to confirm the email address or mobile phone number that you entered earlier to finish.
- To confirm the email, tap or tap the link in the confirmation email. To verify your mobile phone, you need to enter the code that you received via SMS in the Confirmation field that will appear when you log in.
HOW TO REGISTER IN FB FROM A MOBILE PHONE?
The Facebook app is the first thing you need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook app on your mobile phone. To do this, go to the appropriate app store (link to the app store for iPhone and link to Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook app in the corresponding stores, and download it.
Facebook Lite (iOS or Android), which is a smaller version of the Facebook app, can be downloaded if you have problems with space on your mobile phone.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app, open it. On the home screen, click “Create a Facebook Account.”
- On the next screen, click Next.
- Write your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number to confirm.
- Select a password.
- To finish, click the Register button. If there is a problem with your password, the system will force you to return to change it.
And that’s it! The application will automatically log in to the system. You can ask him to remember your password so that you can log in just by touching the application without having to enter your data every time.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO FACEBOOK?
Since you have already created an account using the above guide, now it’s time Facebook.com log in to the system
- Go to the official Facebook website. ⦁ www.facebbook.com/
- Write the email address or number on which you have registered.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
NOTE. The first time you log in to Facebook, a message will appear asking you to save or remember your password. If you want to save it, click “Accept or Save,” and your session will be automatically entered every time you log in to Facebook from the device you are using.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO FACEBOOK FROM MY MOBILE PHONE?
To log in from the Facebook app:
- Log in to the Facebook app
- Write the email address or phone number where you registered
- Enter your password
- Click on the “Log in” button.
Now Facebook doesn’t need to be logged in every time you use the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
LOG IN TO FACEBOOK WITH A PROFILE PICTURE
One of the things that, as a rule, causes us the most laziness when using Internet services, such as communication platforms, music or movie streaming services, or social networks, is, without a doubt, the need to log in or register in them with our credentials.
As with Twitter and Instagram, we can access our accounts using our email address, phone number, or username. In the case of Facebook, the most common way to log in to your account is to specify the email address with which you registered in the social network and the corresponding password.
THIS IS NOT A FUNCTION FOR EVERYONE
First of all, it should be noted that this feature, which was activated some time ago, is not intended for everyone. Facebook login In other words, many people may like the ability to log in to Facebook by simply clicking on their profile picture, while others will prefer the classic facebook login screen where they have to enter their email address and password.
HOW TO ACTIVATE FACEBOOK LOGIN WITH A PHOTO?
- To activate this feature, we first need to log in to our Facebook account from the browser.
- Secondly, click on the tab shown in the upper-right part of the window.
- Select Settings and Privacy option.
- Next, you will be shown a new page with a menu displayed on the left.
- Among the menu options, we should look for Security and Login.
- When you click on this option, several sections will be shown in the central part of the page.
- Click “Save registration information “and click”Edit.”
- Now you will see that two options will appear for activation or deactivation.
- If you want to activate the login using your profile photo, you must select the Save Facebook login information option.
From Facebook, we can log out and return to Facebook to check whether we have correctly activated or deactivated the Facebook session with the profile photo. To do this, if you log out of your Facebook session, you will see a screen with your photo. Now you just need to click on it to ask you to enter your password, and you will be able to log in.
ADD AN ADDITIONAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OPTION
On the same screen, you will see that you can also add other accounts so that they can log in on your behalf only with their photo and from your computer’s browser. To do this, you just need to click on the field labeled “Add an account.” When you click on the cross icon, a new menu will automatically appear, in which the corresponding person (or you, if this is your additional account) will need to add their credentials (email address and password).
Once this is done, click “Log in.” If this person wants his credentials to be saved on your computer, he must check the “Remember password” box; otherwise skip this step.
LOG IN TO FACEBOOK WITH A QR CODE
Constantly entering the password to log in to your Facebook account can be tedious, as some passwords are long or difficult to remember. In order to avoid logging in to the system becoming a cumbersome process, the creator of Facebook decided to create various login alternatives, thinking about all tastes.
If you are one of those who are already tired of entering a password, you can enter it without having to write, how can I do this? Have the phone number you have linked to your account at hand, go to the Facebook login page, and select the option: “log in with your phone” after writing your email. A page will open where you will see a QR code that will be scanned using your phone (the screen will tell you how to do this). Carefully read and follow each of the instructions.
LOG IN TO FB WITHOUT AN EMAIL
If you are one of those people who are used to logging in to Facebook in the traditional way, that is, using an email and password, then the idea of logging in this way may seem a little strange to you, but it is possible. On the Facebook platform, in the rectangle where the email is placed, you can add the phone number associated with you, then enter the password and press Enter. This way, the recording will be automatic, without the need to use email.
What should I do if I don’t have a phone linked to my account? Go to your account settings and add your contact phone number to access it at any time convenient for you without using mail. In addition, you guarantee greater account security by linking it to your phone so that no one can log in to it without your consent.
LOG IN TO FB OFFLINE
Many times you want to log in to Facebook unnoticed so that your contacts do not know that you are connected, either because you do not want to chat, or simply do not want your friends to know how much time you spend on this social network. Business? If so, relax; you can continue watching at any time so that your friends do not know that you are online. How can I do this? Go to the chat settings; once there, click on the option “display offline for all contacts.”
This way, you will have the freedom to connect at any time convenient for you, without fear that your friends will see that you are connected since you will not appear in their contact lists on the Internet. However, you will have to take care of your “likes,” comments or posts, because these actions can leave you in the field of view. Remember that this will appear in the news story, and your friends will see when you did it. Take precautions!
LOG IN WITH THE USERNAME ONLY
More and more actions are available to you to log in to your Facebook account: you can do it by email, with a simple touch, using a QR code, or through your user name. This method has been in effect for many years. That’s why this option is not something new for many users because they have been logging in this way for a long time.
HOW DO I SET UP MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK PROFILE?
Now that you have your own website on Facebook, you need to give it life and color. Don’t look like a bot and be yourself.
To do this, Mark Zuckerberg’s social network asks you to fulfill several requirements in order to start right now:
- Select your Facebook profile photo. It’s time to choose a profile photo so that everyone will recognize you and reach more people.
- Look for friends. Colleagues, former classmates – they all have a place here.
- Privatize. You have to decide who will see your profile and who will not. The moment you log in to Facebook, you get power over everything you have; that is, you give it access to all your data, although you can set privacy restrictions. We recommend that you do this from the very beginning; otherwise, you will eventually forget about it, and you will have an account open to everyone. You need to go to your account settings and click on the “Privacy” section to change your privacy. In this panel, you can change all the necessary information:
- Find friends by mail. You will recognize all the people who have Facebook in your environment by their email.
Now you have created your personal Facebook account, where you can chat with friends and acquaintances, receive notifications about groups or events that you like, and stay up to date.
HOW DO I RESTORE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
When you log in to the Facebook.com portal to log in to your account, you may have problems with the login, and it does not allow you to access it. I want to log in to Facebook, but I can’t! What can I do? This will be your next question!
Facebook will ask you to confirm the identity of your account. How can I prove that this is my profile? You have several options to confirm whether you are really the owner of the account you are trying to access.
Here are some of the alternatives that Facebook offers you to restore your account:
Identification of friends:
The friend ID is a filter used by this social network to check whether you are really the owner of the profile you claim to be. This method consists of selecting users from your friends list. Their photos will appear, and you must specify who they are. The idea is that you manage to recognize them because, as your account, you manage your personal profile information, such as your friends’ names.
Contact a friend for support:
Another way to try to get your Facebook account back is through a friend. Facebook will connect you with the user you have chosen, to whom you will pose a problem related to access to your profile. There you will be told how they can support you, which will allow you to quickly restore your account.
Date of birth:
The date of birth request is another mechanism for verifying the user’s identity; since this is personal data, it must be processed by the account owner. If you do not provide this information, the system will detect that it may be an impostor who is trying to log in to another person’s profile incorrectly. Don’t forget to specify the date of birth that you specified on the day of registration on Facebook!
CREATE A FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK
Fan pages on Facebook (Fan page) are used to promote companies and brands, but they can also be used to contact other fans of the artist, promote your website or blog, or create a community on a topic of interest to you. To create a Facebook page, follow these steps:
- Go to the fan page creation page: ⦁ www.facebook.com/pages/create/
- In your main profile, in the upper-right corner, you will see an icon similar to this +, next to the link to your personal profile. When you click on it, a menu is displayed with a number of options for creating various things: ads, groups, events, publications in the Marketplace; here; we must select “Page.”
- A dashboard will be displayed with a preview and a panel on the left to enter your page data. Choose what name you want to assign to your business page on Facebook, the category to which your organization belongs, and a brief description of who you are and what you offer. Then click “Create a page.”
- After all this, two new fields will appear to select your profile and cover image. You just need to click and select an image among the various files on your portable device. In the case of a cover photo, you can drag it to adjust and make it better.
- Make sure that everything is in order by clicking on the preview icons; this will allow you to see what your page looks like from your computer or mobile phone.
- Click Save, and that’s it! Facebook will automatically direct you to the page of your new company or brand.
FREE FACEBOOK – FREE BASICS – BASIC FACEBOOK
Free Facebook is a service that allows you to access your Facebook accounts and messenger (zero data balance) for FREE via a mobile application or web browser as part of the Daily Fair Use Policy (FUP).
Customers with newly created and/or existing Facebook accounts will be able to use the following features:
(BASIC FACEBOOK) WITH MTN FREE BASICS, YOU CAN:
- View/edit your profile picture
- Update your Facebook status
- Comment / write on your friend’s wall
- Search for friends on Facebook Add new friends
- Browse Facebook pages
Facebook Facebook Messenger 6. Send/receive videos, photos (not available for existing users of the Facebook account)
- Open external links (not available for existing users of the Facebook account)
- Facebook Messenger
Free Basics allows you to access Facebook and several websites for free from your mobile phone. The websites are available at a special URL under the Daily Fair Use Policy (FUP); the variety of websites includes communication, training, sports and entertainment, news and weather, work, health and safety, and much more.
What features are available in free basic programs?
WITH MTN FREE BASICS (BASIC FACEBOOK), YOU CAN:
- Update your Facebook status
- Comment / write on your friend’s wall
- View/edit your profile picture
- Send and receive videos, photos, and text (text only mode is available for existing Facebook account users)
- Search for friends on Facebook
- Add new friends
- Browse Facebook pages
- Browse other websites like AccuWeather, Ask a Doctor from Kangpe, BabyCenter, BBC News, Bing, Jobberman, Messenger, Nairaland Forum, Nigeria Gallery, Nigeria News Naij.com, Pass.ng, SuperSport, VConnect, Wikipedia, and much more.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE FREE BASIC FUNCTION:
You can access the Free Basics, also called Facebook Basics, by downloading and installing the free Basics app from your app store on your phone or by entering this web address: https://0.freebasics.com in your browser.
Final Thoughts on facebook.com
With Facebook, you can not only get information about the latest events from friends, family, and colleagues, but it is a powerful communication tool with which you can communicate, chat and hold video conferences with millions of people around the world.
We Facebook that with our guide, you will not have any problems logging in to Facebook and registering on Facebook.com from your computer or mobile phone. Let us know in the comments if you encounter any issues.
On a professional level, you can also use this social network to easily connect with any professional in your sector, so this is a good tool for creating good networks.
But remember that this is only the beginning of a relationship; this relationship should be strengthened by many moments and, if possible, moments in person when you can talk while looking this person face to face.
More FaceBook Tips from Rindx
- Facebook Marketplace – 5 Important Questions Answered!
- Facebook Business Manager vs Facebook Ads Manager
- 7 Smart Ways to Make Money on Facebook in Nigeria
- How To Use Facebook To Get A Job – 12 Free Tips
- How To Unlike Something On Facebook
- How to protect your Facebook Account from Hackers
- Facebook Account Delete: How to Delete Your Facebook Account
- Recover Hacked Facebook Account And Secure Facebook Account
We are a team of innovative copywriters with years of experience writing compelling copies including web content, press releases, newsletters, advertising materials etc.
The Rindx copywriting team also offers writing services to both individual and corporate clients.
Click Here to Hire Us
- TECHNOLOGY2021.10.25WooCommerce vs Magento – Everything You Need To Know
- LIFESTYLE2021.10.248 Trending Alternatives To Engagement Rings
- GENERAL2021.10.23How to Play No Internet Dinosaur Game on Google Chrome Without Going Offline
- LIFESTYLE2021.10.20Caption for Instagram – List of Over 400 Uncommon Captions for Instagram