Investing in the best social media marketing tools has never been more crucial.
Research data shows that 36% of Gen Z and 22% of millennials use social media to research brands more often than search engines.
This means your social media strategy should be getting as much attention as your SEO and any other digital marketing strategy.
In line with this, I’ve created a list of the best social media marketing tools to:
- Provide insights into the needs of your target audience
- Help you create content that resonates with your audience
- Help you meet the unique content requirements of each platform
5 Best Social Media Marketing Tools to Try Out
This list covers both free and paid tools to help you create a winning social media marketing strategy.
TinyImage is one of the best social media marketing tools for optimizing the size of your images to meet each platform’s requirements.
TinyImage tool is browser-based and free.
All you have to do is upload your image on the platform. TinyImage will compress it without compromising the image quality.
You’ll get a side-by-side comparison of the original size of the image, the new size, and the compression level.
- Very beginner-friendly
- It displays a comparison of the file sizes
- It’s cloud-hosted, which makes it super-fast
- You can only upload 5 images at a time under the free plan
2. Flick AI Caption Generator
Social media videos with captions perform better. Their total view time is 5% higher than videos without captions. The reach of videos with captions is also 16% higher.
It makes the Flick AI Caption Generator one of the best social media marketing tools you can add to your tech stack.
The AI Caption Generator is free.
All you have to do is create a description of the topic of your post and select the type of caption you want then specify the length, tone, and point of view.
Flick then uses natural language processing techniques to provide you with a captivating caption.
- Supports the most used social media platforms, including TikTok, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- You can request a rewrite, adjust the tone, or edit the length of the caption
- Access to advanced features like hashtag generator, post scheduling, and analytics for Instagram under the premium plans
- You have to create an account to use it
With features like post-scheduling, Buffer is one of the best social media marketing tools to manage your accounts and grow your audience.
This social media marketing tool also gives you access to in-depth insights and analytics.
You get recommendations on when and what to publish and the best hashtags.
Buffer also offers features to support collaboration among team members.
- AI assistant to help you generate ideas
- Engagement tool for managing social media interactions
- Powerful analytics and reporting features, including custom reports and white labeling
- Analytics and reports are only available in the paid plans
- Free: $0
- Essentials: $6/month
- Team: $12/month
- Agency: $120/month
Monitoring the market’s response to your strategies and keeping track of your competitors’ moves is critical in social media marketing.
Mention is one of the best social media marketing tools for this task.
You can use keywords and filters to get precise search results about conversations on social media and the activities of your competitors.
Mention comes with other features, such as analytics and reporting, post-scheduling, and team collaboration tools.
- Excellent options for brand monitoring
- Access to a variety of KPIs to monitor the performance of your posts
- A powerful competitive analysis tool
- There’s limited learning material yet the tool is very comprehensive
- Solo: $49/month
- Pro: $99/month
- ProPlus: $179/month
- Company: Custom price
A key aspect of winning social media strategies is creating content that resonates with the target audience. And this is why Brandwatch is one of the best social media marketing tools.
Brandwatch provides AI-powered insights into the preferences of your target audience and the most relevant trends.
You can then create relevant content that grows the popularity of your accounts.
It also comes with advanced capabilities like social listening, reports and analytics, benchmarking tools, automated ad campaigns, and more.
- You can access up to 7 years of competitive analytics
- A single inbox to manage all interactions across your social media channels
- Provides a holistic overview of your performance across all platforms
- Expensive for a small to mid-sized business
Choose From the Best Social Media Marketing Tools
There you have it, five of the best social media marketing tools in the market today.
I’ve picked tools that cover a variety of functions. So, you can invest in a combination of tools that cover all your business’s social media marketing needs.
For the paid tools, request a demo first or try out the free trial to check if the features meet your expectations.