Gone are the days when you needed deep pockets to create a cartoon video. The skilled animators who created short videos for businesses are now being replaced by the apps and web-based platforms that have almost everything cooked.
There is now a smooth, enjoyable experience when choosing a formidable platform from what the internet provides. The problem is that your hands cannot land on everything you see.
We have a selection of the ten best to help you get started. You don’t have time to peruse everything, and that’s why we made the selection for you.
Top Cartoon Video Creators for Your Business
1. Doratoon Cartoon Video Creator
The first one on the list is a web-based platform that allows you to forget about downloading an animation maker’s software. To start using it, all you need is to visit the Doratoon website and create an account.
You may still be a novice on these things, but it sorts that out the moment you land on the main page. There are tutorials for the business environment, among others, to help you get an idea of what to do.
You can use it to draw the cartoon characters as you create the video, but that will be unnecessary when you see the pre-defined characters. That means you don’t need to start everything from the beginning.
Once you visit the workbench via the top navigation, you get to enjoy the following features:
- Ready-made animated characters: There are 2D and 3D animations for you. It all depends on what you need to use together with other supporting content for your business video.
- Music and Sound Effects: It has a variety of music samples for the background, and there are various voices to utilize. So, all you need to do is make a cartoon video and add the requirements.
- AI Dubbing: Do you have the right words to say but not the right voiceover? IT allows you to type the text and then convert it to sound. That’s pretty cool, huh!
- PPT to video conversion: If you have a PowerPoint presentation to make, you can convert it to video to make it better. it will aid in uploading the whole of it or selected pages. After that, you can add the music, and sound among other effects.
- Subtitles: It is a video creator that allows text addition for better understanding. So, if you have a complex model to illustrate, adding those subtitles will not be a major problem.
- Multiple video formats: You get FLV, VOB, MP4, and more formats for your video. What you get is also compatible with different social platforms and YouTube.
If you know more about Doratoon, you can check out here.
Do you need another animated video tool that offers simplicity? Then here is PowToon to give it a try. You can use it in minutes to create your business video since it’s a matter of dragging and dropping.
You can use the platform for free, but there are paid options for unlimited features. With PowToon, you get high-quality designs that you can use to satisfy business needs.
Animatron is also browser-based, so there is no need to download software. The beginners and experienced are all welcome, and there are two sub-platforms to use after creating an account.
The Animatron Studio is suited for explainer videos and HTML5 animations. The other one is Animatron Wave which suits those who need to create videos and share on multiple platforms.
GoAnimate also has the features you need to make animated videos for professional use. It’s not free, but the budget needed is less, and you don’t need any initial setup to get started. Once you pay for a subscription, you have unlimited tools and ways to host and download when necessary.
Due to the platform’s versatility, most businesses and occupations choose it.
Prezi was once a presentation software with motion, spatial and zoom specifications. People created excellent presentations using it, but later, they included the 3D and animation tools.
Now, the presentations can be livelier with a better visual appearance.
Explee is another cartoon creator that will help in creating captivating animation videos. It’s cloud-based, meaning you can access it using any internet-enabled device. Apart from creating the animation videos, you can also invite others to the workspace.
The video library is customizable, and you can share the content with other collaborators. There is a free version, but the business plan needs about $25 per month.
Moovly is also online, which means it’s cloud-based too, and you don’t need to download anything. So, if you have an updated browser and an internet connection, you are good to go.
There are more styles to choose from while on Moovly, from doodle to 2D and 3D cartoons. So, you can create your company theme easily here. You can utilize the stock videos and photos, including the music and sound effects.
Animaker helps you create cartoon videos for your business using pre-made templates. You may not choose to create something new here, but the best part is that you can get the job done quickly.
So, if you don’t want to struggle with customizing the video after creation, Animaker is your best option.
Wideo allows you to create animations using pre-defined templates too. There are limited styles, but the platform counters with more templates. You can create cartoon videos and other presentations needed in a business enterprise.
If you are using the free version, you can only create videos that last for 30 seconds.
Voki is our last recommendation, and it will not allow you to create from scratch. Instead, what you get are ways to customize the present avatars and also add the voices where necessary.
If you want a cartoon video that educates people on business matters, Voki is for you.
You now have an idea of what to do when it’s time to create that cartoon video for your business. It’s easy these days since platforms have eased the process and cost.
If you want the best recommendation, try the Doratoon option at the top and see how easy it will be to create the cartoon video. You will also get a chance to learn a lot from the tutorials available.
- 5 Best Video Ideas to Boost Small Business Performance
- Leading Animated Explainer Videos Companies
- 10 Best Online Video Editor Apps For Marketers