Choosing a business name can be a hard task, but a winning name can be extremely helpful for your business branding and marketing effort.
To chose the right name for your startup, here are Eight (8) questions to consider before naming your business.
- Is the name memorable, meaningful and consistent with your business?
- Will the name appeal to your target audience?
- Is the name easy to say and spell?
- Does your name distinguish your company from your competitors?
- Do you understand your country’s legal requirements for selecting and protecting your business name?
- If you plan to have a website, is the domain name available?
- Does the name sound good when said aloud?
- Have you gotten feedback from your friends, family and target audience on what they think about the name?
Obviously, considering all these questions is not an easy task, but the name of your business can have a significant impact on your success.
So it is smarter to take the time to get it right from the start.
Business naming tools like; Namelix, Oberlo, Name Mesh, Namesmith, Brand Bucket, and Shopify can help you find the best company name ideas.
Did you find a business name you love or you have business naming insight you want to share?
Let us know in the comments below!
Web Designer, Identity and Graphics Designer, Blogger, Tech lover, and WordPress enthusiast.
The founder of Rindx.com and Tycoon Concept.
- MONEY IN NIGERIA2021.06.11Fiverr Freelance: 10 tips for beginners to start earning money
- TECHNOLOGY2021.06.11YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE SITES: 5 best alternatives to youtube
- LIFESTYLE2021.06.0911 Psychological Manipulation Tactics Used By Business People
- LIFESTYLE2021.06.08100 Most Common Problems People Are Looking for How to Stop