As we are always looking to grow, accomplish new goals, and succeed in new areas of life, motivation can help us in continuing to push the boundaries of what we are capable of.
We will all agree, that what we read always have impact on our thoughts, which impact our feelings and result in the actions we take, motivational quotes can trigger us to act fearlessly, courageously and boldly, making us overcome failures, setbacks, and barriers to success in life.
Below, I have compiled 40 thought-provoking success quotes that will motivate anyone to act fearlessly and put failures behind them.
- Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. – John Wayne
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them. – Anonymous
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes. – Zig Ziglar
- Timing, perseverance, and 10 years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success. – Biz Stone
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. -Mark Twain
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
- A mind that is stretched by new experiences can never go back to its old dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- Don’t feel sorry for yourself, only assholes do that. – Haruki Murakami
- There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. – Nelson Mandela
- Behind every successful man there’s a lot of unsuccessful years. – Bob Brown
- Success is the child of audacity. – Benjamin Disraeli
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. – Mark Twain
- Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. – Baltasar
- Failure is success in progress. Albert Einstein
- Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
- 90% of your plans are going to fail no matter what you do. Get used to it. – Mark Manson
- Failure is my inevitable friend; I can’t succeed without it. – Meshach Owolabi
- The people who succeed are irrationally passionate about something. – Naval Ravikant
- I do not pray for success; I ask for faithfulness. – Mother Teresa
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it. – Salvador Dali
- Success is my only option, failure’s not. – Eminem
- Those who don’t take personal responsibility for their lives will always end up as liabilities. – Dr. David Oyedepo
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Alva Edison
- Those who never give up no matter how many times they fail are successful in not giving up. – Meshach Owolabi
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is: Try to please everybody. – Herbert B. Swope
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- Success is what you attract as a result of who you have become. – Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo
- There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. – Napoleon Hil
- Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Thanks a lot for reading this, I wish you success in all your life’s endeavor.
You can tell us the quotes that motivate you or give us an advice on success by leaving a comment on this post.
Web Designer, Identity and Graphics Designer, Blogger, Tech lover, and WordPress enthusiast.
The founder of Rindx.com and Tycoon Concept.