Great quotes can change our life for the better, they inspire and motivate us.
Here are 30 of the best inspirational quotes to motivate you.
You can share with friends if you are interested in turning someone’s day around.
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” — Bruce Feirstein
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” — Albert Einstein
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” — John Maxwell
- “You never regret being kind.” — Nicole Shepherd
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” — Nancy D. Solomon
- “If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything.” — Tom Rath
- “The best revenge is massive success.” — Frank Sinatra
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
- “I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.” — Herbert Bayard Swope
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” — Sheryl Sandberg
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” —Confucius
- “Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” — Jack Canfield
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” —Norman Vaughan
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. —Mother Teresa
- “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” — Albert Einstein
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” — Napoleon Hill
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket. — Will Rogers
- “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.” — John Maxwell
- “In the morning, wonder and be generous like the sun. In the evening, meditate and be kind like the moon.”― Debasish Mridha
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.” —Tom Hopkins
- Nothing will work unless you do. — Maya Angelou
- “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.” Bob Marley
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
Web Designer, Identity and Graphics Designer, Blogger, Tech lover, and WordPress enthusiast.
The founder of Rindx.com and Tycoon Concept.