Add features to make your website effective with my list of plugins selected based on their features, updates frequency, developer support, number of positive ranking, expert review and other qualities that great WordPress plugins should have.
WordPress is a great choice to power your online presence because, compared to other CMS’s, WordPress is cost-effective and flexible.
WordPress powers approximately 30% of all websites around the world and there are over 50,000 plugins available for free in the WordPress repository plus more paid plugins created and sold by developers around the world.
Also, there is a very robust support Community.
WordPress plugins are tools used to add features and functionalities to WordPress powered websites to make them do what the owner wants.
Choosing a WordPress plugin can be tricky and using too many plugins on your website can make it slow. Also, un-optimized plugins created without properly following WordPress guidelines can make your website suffer security issues like malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injection attacks.
Since selecting good and harmless plugins is a challenge faced by every WordPress user, I decided to put this together to reduce the stress, but installing all the plugins is not necessary, just select the ones needed for your website and you can keep the list of others for feature use.
Here is the list of very useful plugins for your WordPress website;
- Security – WordFence
- Reviews – WP Review
- Caching – W3 Total Cache
- Backup Plugin – All-in-One WP Migration
- SEO & Rich Snippets – Rank Math SEO
- Speed – AutoOptimize
- Statistics plugins – Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
- Post Styling – WP Shortcode
- Contact & Other Forms – Contact Form 7
- Image Optimization – WP ShortPixel
- Gallery – FooGallery
- Anti-Spam – Anti-Spam
- Comments – Disqus
- Creating Tables – TablePress
- Social Sharing – Sassy Social Share
- eCommerce (Physical) – WooCommerce
- eCommerce (Digital) – Easy Digital Downloads
- Lazy Loading – A3 Lazy Load
- Push Notifications – OneSignal Push Notifications
- Facebook Pixel – Pixel Caffeine
- Table of Contents – Easy Table of Contents
- Subscription Forms – WP Subscribe
Selecting WordPress plugin can tricky and very subjective, If you have different preference or opinion for the plugins listed, kindly share using the comment box.
Also, if you have questions or need advice about WordPress or Website performance, feel free to ask.
I’d love to hear from you and I’ll happily answer everyone.