100 business ideas in Nigeria to help you choose the best business to start.
Starting your own business in Nigeria is not an easy task. And the difficulties start from the very beginning. At the stage of choosing a concept to invest in. Most people who are thinking about the possibility of starting their own business, which will bring them a stable and high income, experience difficulties with self-assessment of opportunities.
What is the best business to start in Nigeria?
There are many profitable Business Ideas in Nigeria for those who are planning to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship. Therefore, we have collected a huge number of different ideas for you. From the sales of Gas for Cooking to the unpleasant Waste Management Services. We made a list of 100 Business Ideas in Nigeria you can start with low investment and make money quickly in Nigeria.
This huge list of business ideas in Nigeria will give you a lot of information you need to answer the question, what is the best business to start in Nigeria? Based on your location and situation.
LIST OF 100 BUSINESS IDEAS IN NIGERIA
- Breeding of quail birds
- Catering services (indoor and outdoor)
- Mobile food trade
- Computer Training Center
- Computer repair and sale of accessories.
- Sale and repair of mobile phones
- Rental Services
- Food delivery and restaurant business
- Sale and distribution of cement
- Sales of frozen products
- Production of clean and bottled water
- Animal husbandry
- Poultry farming
- Used Car Sales
- Social media marketing
- Blogging (become a social media influencer)
- Freelance writing
- Mini-Import business
- Export Business
- Sale of Gas For Cooking
- Recruitment agency
- Factory for the production of uniforms
- Production of ready-to-wear fabrics
- Transportation and logistics
- Transportation ( You can do Taxi business)
- Internet marketing
- Mass SMS services
- Kindergarten/Nursery school
- Small-Scale Production
- Sale of scrap metal
- Waste Management Services
- Breeding of domestic animals
- Production of animal feed
- Ethanol production
- Software and game development
- Sales of security gadgets
- Cleaning Services
- Printing and selling top-up cards
- Sports Viewing Centers
- Sports Betting Agency
- Production of Building Blocks.
- Art gallery business
- Ice Cream Production
- Jewelry Making
- Travel Agency
- Production of Natural Fruit Juices
- Photography and Video Shooting
- Publication in the journal (Magazine)
- Monogram creation and branding services
- Weight Loss Advice (Open a Fitness Center)
- Cookie Production
- Printing and book products
- Private Library Services
- Day Spa
- Nail Studio( Manicure and Pedicure)
- Fruits selling
- Organic Honey sale
- Affiliate Marketing business
- Personal Fitness Instructor
- Business Broker
- Car washing and detailing services
- Dating Service
- Make-up artist
- Video Game Center
- Pharmaceutical company
- Stock Photo Business
- Art brokerage activity
- Writing of resume for job seekers
- Online Store for Vitamins/Healthy Food
- Virtual Assistant(Work remotely)
- Pest Control
- Car Rental
- Nanny Agency
- Mail delivery Business
- Production of ice blocks
- Night Clubs and Restaurants
- Installation and sales of equipment for solar energy
- Sale of Antique Furniture
- Laundry Services
- Virtual Call Center
- SEO consultant
- Gift Baskets production
- Disc Jockey (DJ)
- Personal Customer Services and Errands
- Wine Production
- Sports Collectible Goods Store
- Funeral Management Company
- Oil Palm Plantation
- Start an Internet radio station
- Online Clothing Store
- Modeling and organization of events
- Become a Marketer/PR agent
- Become a Fashion Stylist
- Car repair and fleet management
- Facility Management Services
- Home Appliance Repair Services
- Painting and sales of paints
- Alternative Power Supply products sale
- Sale and installation of security devices.
4 CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT IDEA FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
Again, what is the best business to start in Nigeria?
To choose the most suitable business idea, personal interest must be considered.
It is desirable that your interests coincide with the area in which you want to start your own business. There is nothing better than a business that you understand and are passionate about.
Choose from the above list of business ideas in Nigeria based on the following criteria:
- Capital: How much do you have to invest or how much money are you willing to invest in your small business
- The scale of competition: Ask yourself, are you strategically positioned to compete?
- Personal interest in the Idea: Are you passionate about the idea enough to survive difficult times.
- Demand in the market: How many people in Nigeria are willing to pay for the solutions the idea provides?
WHY PASSION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN CHOOSING A BUSINESS IDEA
It has already been mentioned earlier in this article that if you do not understand at all the niche in which you want to open a business, or you have no interest in the idea, then nothing will work. And it is so because we perform better in doing the thing we love.
If you do not have any passion for the business Idea that you have chosen, you will quickly quit when difficult times come.
Everything that is interesting to you personally will survive any difficulty and hindrances and will come to the forefront. Your personal hobby can help in choosing the best business idea from the list above. For example, people who are particular about nice-looking outfits can be engaged in tailoring and can make a good business from it.
CONSIDER MARKET DEMAND
You can be unique and love to make clothes for dogs, but nothing will come of it if there is no demand for dog clothes in the market.
Conduct statistics on what is currently popular and in demand in Nigeria.
Maybe Food, Cars, Cosmetics, Real estate, etc. The main thing is that there is demand.
And most importantly, strive forward, and never give up. If it doesn’t work out the first time, it will work out the second time. Experience in an entrepreneurial career is much more important than starting capital.
So, what is the best business to start in Nigeria? Are there enough ideas to start your business from scratch in Nigeria from the above list of business Ideas? They are quite diverse – with business Ideas in Nigeria that require minimal investments, some with huge and with little competition. By the way, if a business idea has no competitors at all, then think carefully about the relevance of the idea before you invest.
Hey, don’t build your business around Ideas that provide answers to question nobody is asking.
Web Designer, Identity and Graphics Designer, Blogger, Tech lover, and WordPress enthusiast.
The founder of Rindx.com and Tycoon Concept.